- Austin Benjamin Buckett: Mothlight (2011) for flute, percussion and electronics [world premiere].
- Lindsay Vickery/Cat Hope: The Talking Board (2011) for four instruments, electronic processing and spatialisation [world premiere].
- Samuel Dunscombe: West Park (2011) for bass flute, bass clarinet and electronics.
- Kynan Tan: Split Mirror Planes (2011) for bass flute, bass clarinet, cello, percussion and audiovisuals [world premiere].
- Marina Rosenfeld: WHITE LINES (2003 ongoing) for ensemble and projected score feat.Marina Rosenfeld (turntables).
Tape It is a program where the focus is on works that use playback mechanisms as part of the score. Playing with tape has been interpreted to mean the many techniques of playback: reel to reel tape machines, portable cassette and CD players, tape decks, a turntable, and the latest in playback technology, laptop sound generation. All playback sounds have been recorded by the ensemble, and in some cases are created in real time. Playback is treated as a unique instrument in each piece and set according the acoustics of the space, player arrangement and performance requirements.
Projectionist: Gerald Quinn
Turntables: Marina Rosenfeld