The Decibel ScorePlayer allows for network-synchronised scrolling of proportional colour music scores on multiple iPads. This is designed to facilitate the reading of scores featuring predominantly graphic notation in rehearsal and performance. What’s New in Version 1.1.0 is that it is now updated for iOS7, has interface improvements such as instruction menu’s for each piece, minor bug fixes and a new score by Lindsay Vickery “Silent Revolution”
- Comes with four built in scores, created by composers in Decibel new music ensemble, Cat Hope and Lindsay Vickery.
- Ability to change scroll speed of the piece.
- Easy to use slider to navigate to different sections of the piece for rehearsal purposes.
- View full score or individual parts.
- Works across any wi-fi connection.
- Easy network check to verify which devices are on the network.
- Modular structure enables easy updates, with more scores to come. Upload facilities, audio output and OSC communication are planned in future releases.